Beijing Wanbao Line 6
Syllables (Constant Tone)
Construction (Constant Tone)
Finally, we add in the tones. In the track below, the syllables are held constant (everything is "ma"), but I mimic the artists tonal progression exactly.
- Listen closely and sing along with me, matching my rhythm and tones EXACTLY.
- I recommend listening with earphones, so you can feel your vibration of your voice box matching what you are hearing exactly.
- Sing along with the track as many times as it takes for you to feel confident that your tones are accurate.
- Do NOT think about what the tones are, as this will just distract you. Instead, focus exclusively on matching the pitches.
- Once you are comfortable singing along with me, singing it out loud to yourself a few times without the audio aid.
Once you are comfortable with both Lines 5 and 6, you may move onto Memorization.