Beijing Wanbao - Lines 13-14
On this page, you will walk through the entire RPT process for lines 13-14 of Beijing Wanbao.
In the track below, I chant the URB of lines 13-14 repeatedly.
- Listen through one time to familiarize yourself with the rhythm.
- Play again and chant along with me.
- Do not move on until you can chant the entire URB from memory without the aid of the audio.
Backup Link: Beijing Wanbao - Lines 13-14 - URB
In the tracks below, I articulate each syllable of each section.
- Listen closely and mimic my pronunciation exactly.
- If you are unsure about a symbol, review it in the Phonetic Notation Key (temporarily unavailable).
- Do not move on until you are comfortable articulating each sound.
Backup Link: Beijing Wanbao - Lines 13 - Syllables
Backup Link: Beijing Wanbao - Lines 14 - Syllables
In the tracks below, I combine the rhythm and syllables to construct the full lyric.
- Listen closely and repeat after me in the time allotted to you. Sometimes I will cue you in with the word "Go!"
- Do not worry about saying a syllable wrong, you will have plenty of opportunities. What's most important is that you stick to the beat.
- Do not move on until you are comfortable chanting each section from memory.
- Listen closely and sing along with me, matching my rhythm and tones EXACTLY.
- I recommend listening with earphones, so you can feel your vibration of your voice box matching what you are hearing exactly.
- Sing along with the track as many times as it takes for you to feel confident that your tones are accurate.
- Do NOT think about what the tones are, as this will just distract you. Instead, focus exclusively on matching the pitches.
- Once you are comfortable singing along with me, sing it out loud to yourself a few times without the audio aid.
Backup Link: Beijing Wanbao - Lines 13-14 - Tonal Infusion
The track below replays a reduced speed version of lines 13-14 on loop several times.
- Press play and sing along with the audio repeatedly until the end of the track.
- Once the track is finished, try to recall the lyrics from memory and sing out loud without the audio aid.
- Do not move on until you are able to sing the line correctly without the audio aid 5 times in a row.
Backup Link: Beijing Wanbao - Lines 13-14 - Memorization
Once you have memorized lines 13-14, you may continue to Lines 15-16.